terms of service
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MIA COLONIA ON LINE STORE
§1 DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1. Capitalized words and expressions used anywhere in these Terms & Conditions shall have the meanings defined below.
1) MIA SOLUTIONS – means a business undertaking with the name MIA SOLUTIONS, with its registered address at 61-886 Poznań, Poland, ul. Polwiejska 47/306, recorded in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, tax ID 7831859616.
2) Customer Service – means the Customer Service available at email@example.com
3) Working Days – any day of the week from Monday through Friday, other than an official public holiday in Poland.
4) MIA COLONIA Online Store – means an online store operated by MIA SOLUTIONS at the following URL: www.miacolonia.it
5) Customer (You) – a natural person with unlimited or limited legal capacity, or a legal person or an unincorporated organisation with a legal capacity, being the user of MIA COLONIA Online Store, particularly as a buyer of products.
6) Civil Code - means the Act of law of the Republic of Poland of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93, as amended).
7) Consumer – means a customer who is an individual completing purchases from MIA COLONIA Online Store which are not related
directly to their business or professional activity (as per Article 221 of the Civil Code).
8) Customer Account – means a database with personally identifiable information of the Customer, used to execute the Customer's orders, with a history of the Customer's orders.
9) Cart – means the functionality of MIA COLONIA Online Store that presents information about products selected for buying by Customer and enables the Customer to enter a discount code, to define or modify order information, such as product quantity, billing data, payment methods, delivery address, and/or method of shipment.
10) Warehouse – means a warehouse located at Kopanina 28
60-105 Poznań (Poland) where Customer orders are picked.
11) Payment Agent – means a party independent of MIA SOLUTIONS that acts as an agent for payment by wireless transfer or card.
2. Headings in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation.
3. Any reference to a section or clause means a section or clause of these Terms & Conditions.
1. The online store available at www.miacolonia.it is operated by MIA SOLUTIONS.
2. Customers are allowed and obliged to use MIA COLONIA Online Store in accordance with its designation only.
3. Product information published at MIA COLONIA Online Store should not be considered a sales proposal
but merely an invitation to initiate a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
4. These Terms & Conditions establish the rules of using MIA COLONIA Online Store, particularly of placing orders for products sold by MIA COLONIA Online Store, delivery of ordered products to Customers, payment of sales prices of the products, Customer's right to terminate or cancel an order, complaints and claim handling procedures.
5. To use the MIA COLONIA Online Store, you need an active e-mail account and a computer connected to the Internet, with a Web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
6. MIA SOLUTIONS is not liable for any interruption, particularly for any downtime of MIA COLONIA Online Store which are caused by a force majeure incident, illegal third party acts or lack of compatibility of MIA COLONIA Online Store with the Customer's hardware, to the maximum extent allowed by the law.
7. You are hereby prohibited to take any action that could adversely affect the functioning of MIA COLONIA Online Store, and in particular any interference with the contents or technical elements of MIA COLONIA Online Store, or uploading any illegal contents. Moreover, you cannot use MIA COLONIA Online Store for any purpose other than its designed use, particularly for any commercial, advertising, promotional activities, spam distribution, etc. via MIA COLONIA Online Store.
§ 3 RULES OF PLACING ORDERS
1. You do not have to be a registered user to view the product range offered by MIA COLONIA Online Store.
2. You can place an order for products offered by MIA COLONIA Online Store if you register according to §4 of these Terms & Conditions, or if you provide necessary personal data and contact information for processing your order without user registration.
3. To sign up to MIA COLONIA Online Store, enter the username and password selected at Customer Account registration in the sign-up form. To change the data you provided at the time of account registration, log on to your Customer Account ("My Account" tab).
4. When you register any information on your Customer Account, you represent that you are duly authorised to use the relevant data,
particularly to decide to make such data available to an unlimited group of individuals.
5. Any Customer who registered an account has the right to use all the available functionalities of MIA COLONIA Online Store,
and in particular to place orders for products available from MIA COLONIA Online Store.
6. MIA SOLUTIONS shall be entitled to block your Customer Account if your activity within MIA COLONIA Online Store is in breach of applicable laws or is an infringement of any third party rights (particularly rights to intangible assets), third party interests, rules of proper conduct, or any of these Terms & Conditions. You will be notified of any pending blockage of your Customer Account on your e-mail address currently registered with MIA COLONIA Online Store. When your Customer Account is blocked, your online service provision contract is terminated effective immediately.
7. You can report any malfunction of MIA COLONIA Online Store to MIA SOLUTIONS via our Customer Service.
You can also file product complaints in accordance with §13 of these Terms & Conditions.
8. All notifications referred to in sub-clause 7 above shall be handled within 14 days of receipt.
9. You are obliged to keep in confidence your username and password to your Customer Account at MIA COLONIA Online Store. Within the limits prescribed by mandatory rules of the law, you as the Customer are responsible for any and all actions involving use of your username and password to your Customer Account at MIA COLONIA Online Store. Your password is confidential and restricted to your information only.
§ 4 CUSTOMER REGISTRATION
1. To register at MIA COLONIA Online Store (to create a new Customer Account), fill in the registration form. To do this, you need to:
a) provide the required information, including in particular: your name (or company name), e-mail, phone number, address and password,
b) provide billing information (if different than the delivery address) if you want to receive a VAT invoice,
c) enter the delivery address at which you want to receive your product,
d) accept the Terms & Conditions of MIA COLONIA Online Store, and
e) give your consent to the processing of your personal data to the extent necessary to set up, determine, modify, terminate and provide the online services and to fulfil your orders.
2. You can use your Customer Account to check the current order status, create a list of your favourite products, view and modify your personal data.
3. Registration in MIA COLONIA Online Store and use of MIA COLONIA Online Store functionalities is free.
4. To log on to MIA COLONIA Online Store (after prior registration), specify the data you provided in the registration form.
5. To delete your Customer Account from MIA COLONIA Online Store, send an e-mail with account deletion request
via Customer Service from your currently registered e-mail at MIA COLONIA Online Store.
§ 5 CONDITIONS OF ORDER PERFORMANCE
1. Orders placed by Customers are received at MIA COLONIA Online Store 7 (seven) days a week, 24 (twenty-four) hours a day.
2. To place an order:
a) log on to MIA COLONIA Online Store or choose the option to order without registration;
b) select the product you want and click "Add to Cart" icon (or equivalent);
c) choose shipment type (method of delivery);
d) click "order now" (or equivalent).
3. Your order is placed through clicking "order now". You will then be redirected to a page where you can continue shopping or go to order summary.
4. You can pay for your order by online payments only; therefore, you have to give payment instructions immediately after placing your order.
Unless MIA SOLUTIONS or Payment Agents (such as PayPal) receive your payment, your order will not be considered duly placed,
the contract will not be executed and your order will not be completed. If that happens, reorder your products.
5. MIA SOLUTIONS reserves the right to set a quantity limit for any given product within a single order. For more detailed information about other limitations on delivery or payment methods, go to […] tab at MIA COLONIA Online Store website.
6. If you choose products from different categories within a single order, your order can be divided into 2 (two)
or more parts and each part will have to be confirmed by the Customer separately, specifying the execution method.
7. Placing an order is tantamount to placement of a binding proposal to MIA SOLUTIONS to enter into a contract of sale of the ordered product.
8. After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by MIA SOLUTIONS at your e-mail specified in your Customer Account or during the ordering process for shopping without registration. If your order is feasible, you will receive an acceptance message to your Customer e-mail. Confirmation of order acceptance is the statement of acceptance by MIA SOLUTIONS of the proposal referred to in the preceding clause.
9. If the product you ordered is not available in storage or if performance of your order is prevented by any other reason, MIA SOLUTIONS will notify you of the circumstances within the time prescribed for order performance, in an e-mail sent to your Customer e-mail account, or by phone to your
Customer phone number, within the time limit prescribed by mandatory rules of the law.
10. If MIA SOLUTIONS is unable to complete any part of your order, MIA SOLUTIONS will be entitled to suggest the following options:
a) cancellation of the entire order - if you choose this option, MIA SOLUTIONS will be exempted from the obligation to execute your order;
b) cancellation of the part of order which cannot be delivered within the agreed time - if you choose this option,
your order will be delivered partially and MIA SOLUTIONS will be exempted from the obligation to deliver the remaining part;
c) split the order and specify a new delivery deadline for that part of order which cannot be delivered within the originally agreed time - if you choose this option, the products you ordered will be shipped to you in more than one parcel and you will not bear any additional costs of splitting your order into several shipments.
11. If you refuse to choose any of the above methods of order execution in the case referred to in the preceding clause (which includes the case when the Customer cannot be reached for reasons not attributable to MIA SOLUTIONS), MIA SOLUTIONS will deliver those products to you which can be provided within the prescribed time. The remaining part of your order will be cancelled, of which you will be notified by MIA SOLUTIONS via the e-mail address given in your Customer Account.
The Customer is entitled to terminate the contract to the extent to which it is fulfilled on terms prescribed in §11.
12. If you do not take any decision in the case referred to in sub-clause 10 above (which includes the case when the Customer
cannot be reached for reasons not attributable to MIA SOLUTIONS), MIA SOLUTIONS shall be entitled to cancel your order in its entirety.
13. If your order is cancelled in the case referred to in sub-clauses 11-12 above after your payment for the order was made in advance, MIA SOLUTIONS will return the amount of payment (or a part thereof if the order is executed in part) in accordance with commonly applicable laws.
The rules of returning payments are detailed in §12 of these Terms & Conditions.
14. MIA SOLUTIONS shall be entitled to restrict the available delivery and payment methods for any Customer who refused or failed to pick up an order delivered to him at least twice.
15. If you specify a wrong or inaccurate address, MIA SOLUTIONS will not be responsible for failure to deliver
or late delivery of your order, and this limitation of liability will apply to the maximum extent allowed by the law.
§ 6 MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
1. You are entitled to modify your order by the time an order confirmation is sent by MIA SOLUTIONS.
You can find your order status information in your Customer Account, "My Account" tab.
2. You can change your order through cancelling all, or some of the selected products, changing the delivery address or billing data.
3. If you cancel your order (in whole or in part), your payment of the sale price (or a respective part thereof) will be returned to you in accordance with the applicable laws. The rules of returning payments are detailed in §12 of these Terms & Conditions.
4. To modify your order, go to MIA COLONIA Online Store, "My Account" tab, or click the link in the order
placement confirmation message for shopping without registration, or contact our Customer Service.
5. If you order any changes via Customer Service, you will receive a confirmation of your changes
or cancellation of your order to your e-mail address given during the ordering procedure.
6. You have the right to cancel your order up until it is confirmed by MIA SOLUTIONS. To cancel your order, contact our Customer Service or use MIA COLONIA Online Store.
§ 7 ORDER PERFORMANCE TIMES
1. MIA SOLUTIONS publishes the time period, as a number of Working Days, in which your products will be shipped, on the MIA COLONIA Online Store website.
This is an estimation of the time from accepting your order to shipping the products to you by post or courier.
2. Order delivery time depends on product availability.
3. MIA SOLUTIONS will not be held liable for any extended delivery time or failed delivery as a result of wrong or incomplete delivery address information provided by the Customer.
§ 8 PRODUCT PRICES
1. The prices of products as published on MIA COLONIA Online Store:
a) are given in Polish zlotys (PLN), EUR and US dollars,
b) are VAT inclusive;
c) are exclusive of product delivery costs,
d) are exclusive of any taxes or duties payable in the destination country.
2. The price specified next to each product is valid and binding as at the time of placement of the Customer's order.
3. The prices published on MIA COLONIA Online Store apply only to the product range available from MIA COLONIA Online Store and to orders placed via MIA COLONIA Online Stores. These prices may not be valid for other methods of sales of products by MIA SOLUTIONS.
4. Costs of delivery depend on such factors as: destination, method of delivery, value and size of your order. Therefore, it will only be specified when you choose the delivery method. The total cost of your order, which is the price for your products plus delivery costs, will be given in your cart before you place your order.
5. MIA SOLUTIONS is entitled to modify the prices of its products at any time and to implement or cancel any type of promotion or sales. The right referred to in the preceding sentence shall not affect any orders placed before the effective date of the new price, conditions of promotion or sales.
6. Promotions at MIA COLONIA Online Store cannot be combined, unless the Terms of the given promotion clearly stipulate otherwise.
§ 9 PAYMENT METHODS
1. You can pay for an order only by on-line transfer or credit card, via one of the online payment systems acceptable to MIA SOLUTIONS (such as PayPal). Management of your order will commence as soon as the Store receives transaction confirmation from the Payment Agent.
2. If you choose payment by card, you must have a card supporting online payments (to make sure that your card meets the requirement,
contact the issuing bank). Payment by any other card than a credit card is executed via PayPal.
3. MIA SOLUTIONS does not accept traditional bank transfers and therefore you cannot receive a bank account number for making your payment. You will never be e-mailed by MIA COLONIA Online Store about any change of bank account data for payments, or requests for a traditional wire transfer. Should you receive any such e-mail, do not make any payments and do not reply to the e-mail; forward the message as is to MIA SOLUTIONS at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You can use discount codes received from MIA COLONIA Online Store or from a third party that acquires discount
codes for its customers, entitling you to get a discount at MIA COLONIA Online Store.
5. Discount codes have a certain validity period during which you can use the offered discount. You cannot combine a discount code with any other discount code or with any other promotion unless the Terms & Conditions of the given promotion clearly stipulate otherwise. Upon expiry of your discount code validity period you cannot use the discount any more.
§ 10 PROMOTIONS AND SALES
1. Promotion notices (hereafter "Promotions") can be published on MIA COLONIA Online Store website.
2. Any Promotion may be available only after giving a discount code when placing an order.
3. You cannot combine a Promotion with any other promotion at MIA COLONIA Online Store unless the Terms & Conditions of the given Promotion clearly stipulate otherwise.
4. The quantity of products designed for promotional sales or other sales is limited.
Such orders will be handled in order of receiving confirmed orders until the inventory of products in store runs out.
§ 11 TERMINATION
1. The Consumer is entitled to terminate the contract of sale of any product purchased from MIA COLONIA Online Store within 14 (fourteen) days without a cause and without any costs, except those specified in sub-clause 5 below. The time limit for giving a notice of termination shall commence: 1) as of the date of receiving a completed order (delivery of the product), 2) as of the date of receipt of the last part of a completed order by the Consumer if the given order is delivered in parts.
2. A Consumer will not be entitled to terminate (pursuant to Article 38 of Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014,
consolidated text as of 24 June 20124, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827):
1) a service agreement if the business operator fully provided the given service with the consumer's express consent and the consumer was informed before commencement of service provision that he will not be entitled to terminate as soon as the business operator will have rendered the service;
2) a contract concerning a non-prefabricated item produced according to the consumer's customized specifications or designed to meet the consumer's personalized needs;
3) a contract concerning an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening
the package for health or hygiene reasons if the package was opened after delivery;
4) a contract concerning software products supplied in a sealed package if that package was opened after delivery.
3. In order to terminate the contract as per sub-clause 1 above, you need to give a notice in writing within
the time specified in sub-clause 1. The Consumer can print a form of termination notice available at […].
4. In the event of termination, the Consumer shall return the complete product to MIA SOLUTIONS (preferably in the original package, with all accessories),
at least to the extent necessary to determine the character, features and functioning of the product.
MIA SOLUTIONS shall return the amount paid by the Consumer in accordance with §12 of these Terms & Conditions.
5. The Consumer shall cover the direct cost of returning a product pursuant to termination and shall bear the related risks. Furthermore, the Consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
6. A Consumer who terminated the contract shall return the product to MIA SOLUTIONS without undue delay, and in any case not later than within 14 days after such termination. In that case, the products subject to termination by Consumer should be sent back to the Warehouse.
7. In order to return the Product, each Consumer can use the shipping method offered by MIA SOLUTIONS if any such proposal is given by MIA SOLUTIONS, specifying the cost of shipment. In order to use the shipping method proposed by MIA SOLUTIONS, the Consumer will have to pay the shipping charge in advance to MIA SOLUTIONS.
8. MIA SOLUTIONS shall not accept any COD shipments sent to it and will not be responsible for any costs related to such shipments.
§ 12 RETURN OF PRICE
1. MIA SOLUTIONS shall return the price paid for a product to the Customer without undue delay,
and in any case not later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days in the following circumstances:
a) cancellation of the order or part of order (in the latter case, the respective part of the price shall be returned) paid in advance before execution;
b) returning a product pursuant to contract termination;
c) an accepted complaint where replacement of the product, remedying a defect in the product or price reduction is not possible.
2. If any product is returned pursuant to contract termination, MIA SOLUTIONS shall be entitled to withhold reimbursement of any payments made by the Consumer until the returned product is received or the Consumer presents a proof of return shipment, whichever occurs earlier.
3. If the Customer made the payment by card or online transfer, such payment will be returned to the card account or bank account that was used to make the original payment.
4. To the maximum extent allowed by law, MIA SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for failure to return or late return of any payments if, despite giving a notice to the Customer at his e-mail address to provide MIA SOLUTIONS with bank account information, the Customer has not provided such information to MIA SOLUTIONS, or if the Customer's reply does not include sufficient data for making such return. MIA SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for failure to return or late return of any payments
if this occurs as a result of provision by the Customer of wrong address information, name or bank account number.
5. If the Customer has paid for any product from a third party bank account or with someone else's card, such payment can be returned directly to the holder of such bank account or card that was used for the original payment to MIA SOLUTIONS, in accordance with the rules prescribed in this clause.
§ 13 RULES OF ACCEPTING COMPLAINTS
1. MIA SOLUTIONS is accountable to Consumers for any physical or legal defect of products sold (defects liability warranty).
A physical defect means any nonconformity of the supplied products with the contract.
2. Each Consumer is entitled to file a complaint within 2 (two) years after the given product is delivered to him.
3. Within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, MIA SOLUTIONS will respond to any complaint filed by a Consumer and notify such Consumer of further procedure.
4. Please send your complaints to email@example.com
5. If you want your complaint to be handled by MIA SOLUTIONS, you should deliver the disputed product(s) complete with a purchasing document to MIA SOLUTIONS, together with a description of your complaint. A specimen complaint form is available at […].
6. If the product was delivered by post or courier, send your complaint (i.e. the product, proof of purchase and description of complaint) to the address of the Warehouse.
7. If your complaint is resolved to your advantage, MIA SOLUTIONS will promptly replace your product with a good item or remedy the defect accordingly. This will not affect your entitlement to give notice of price reduction or termination of contract in accordance with the applicable laws.
8. If the given defect does not show a capability to fix it and the product cannot be replaced or have the price reduced,
MIA SOLUTIONS shall promptly return your payment of the price in accordance with the applicable laws.
9. You will not be entitled to any defects liability claims if you are buying a product for a purpose related
directly to your professional or business activities, i.e. if you are not a Consumer.
§ 14 QUALITY GUARANTEE
1. Products sold by MIA SOLUTIONS can be covered by quality guarantee of MIA SOLUTIONS.
2. You should exercise any of your guarantee rights in accordance with the terms given on the warranty card attached to the product or published within product information at MIA COLONIA Online Store. If you need more detailed information about warranty issues, call our Customer Service.
3. You can file a complaint concerning a product covered by warranty by MIA SOLUTIONS using your
entitlements under such warranty and in such case your can call the warranty service or MIA SOLUTIONS directly, at your discretion.
4. If you are a Consumer, you can exercise your defects liability warranty entitlements against the seller through filing a complaint according to §13 of these Terms & Conditions.
§ 15 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. You hereby give your consent to the processing by MIA SOLUTIONS of the personal data you have provided during registration of your Customer Account at MIA COLONIA Online Store or shopping without registration, as well as during any usage of MIA COLONIA Online Store, such as shopping at MIA COLONIA Online Store.
You give your personal data to MIA SOLUTIONS on a voluntary basis; however, unless you agree to the processing of your personal data by MIA SOLUTIONS,
MIA SOLUTIONS can be prevented from providing online services and you may be unable to shop from MIA COLONIA Online Store.
2. MIA SOLUTIONS is the processor (administrator) of personal data.
3. MIA SOLUTIONS will process personal data for the purpose of providing online services, execute contracts of sale of products ordered by Customers from MIA COLONIA Online Store, and if you have given your consent referred to in §16 of these Terms & Conditions - also for marketing purposes,
particularly for e-mail transmission of commercial information to the Customer.
4. You are entitled to access, correct or delete your personal data as required.
To change or delete your personal data, you have to log on to your Customer Account ("My Account" tab).
5. You hereby declare that the personal data you provide is your Customer Information.
6. For details of protection of your personal data and your rights in this respect,
§ 16 TRANSMISSION OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
1. You can give your consent to receiving commercial information, including commercial e-mail communications,
through choosing the right option in the registration form, or later in "My Account" tab => "Newsletter".
2. If you have given your consent as mentioned in the preceding sub-clause, you will receive our MIA COLONIA Online Store Newsletter to your e-mail address, as well as other commercial communications sent by MIA SOLUTIONS on its behalf or for any third parties.
3. You can cancel your subscription of our Newsletter at any time. To do this, uncheck the relevant box in "My Account" tab ("Newsletter"), or call our Customer Service.
1. For statistical purposes and to ensure optimized service quality, MIA COLONIA Online Store uses certain data stored by the server on your end device, and such data will then be read whenever the browser logs to the server ("cookies").
2. You can change your browser settings at any time to reject cookies or to give you warnings.
Remember that if you reject cookies, you may have problems with using MIA COLONIA Online Store.
3. Your use of a Web browser that accepts cookies stored on your device is tantamount to your consent
§ 18 LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. The contract and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Poland, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention of 11 April 1980 on Contracts on the International Sale of Goods. All matters not covered by these Terms & Conditions shall be specifically governed by the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
2. Any disputes that may arise between a Customer other than a Consumer and MIA SOLUTIONS shall be resolved by Court of competent jurisdiction for the registered office of MIA SOLUTIONS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MIA SOLUTIONS shall be entitled to sue the Customer in a court of competent jurisdiction for the Customer's registration or domicile.
§ 19 MISCELLANEOUS
1. MIA SOLUTIONS makes every effort to ensure that the services provided by MIA COLONIA Online Store are of the best possible quality; however, MIA SOLUTIONS may temporarily suspend the availability of MIA COLONIA Online Store for necessary maintenance, inspection, hardware replacement, modernization or expansion.
2. To the maximum extent allowed by law, MIA SOLUTIONS is not liable for any blocked messages sent to the Customer's e-mail address by e-mail server administrators, or by deletion or blocking of e-mail messages by any software installed on the Customer's computer.
3. Your computer settings may cause certain differences between our product visualization on your screen and the actual appearance of the product (colour, proportions, etc.).
4. MIA SOLUTIONS is not liable for any blocked messages sent to the Customer's e-mail address by e-mail server administrators,
or by deletion or blocking of e-mail messages by any software installed on the Customer's computer.
5. All product names published on MIA COLONIA Online Store are used for identification purposes and can be protected or restricted on the basis of the Act - Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws 119 of 2003, item 1117), and in particular "Mia Colonia" identification is a registered trademark (registration no. 267062).
6. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree to the collection by MIA SOLUTIONS of statistics of your visits and activity at
MIA COLONIA Online Store. Such data will be collected automatically and can be used for analysis of Customer activity.
7. MIA SOLUTIONS is entitled to change these Terms & Conditions for legal, technical and/or corporate reasons. Any change of these Terms & Conditions shall be effective within the time specified by MIA SOLUTIONS, which shall not be shorter than 7 (seven) days after publication of the modified Terms & Conditions on the MIA COLONIA Online Store website. All orders placed by Customers before the effective date of the new Terms & Conditions will be handled according to the old Terms & Conditions.
8. You can access these Terms & Conditions free of charge at any time from: […], in downloadable, recordable and printable format.
9. These Terms & Conditions shall take effect as of […].